North America Rugby Trip to Ireland and France
For those joining us from North America a trip supervisor will meet all attendees at JFK International for check-in and will be with the party for the duration of the trip and camp. Below is a provisional itinerary.
- Day 1: Depart JFK for Dublin. Overnight flight
- Day 2: Arrive Dublin AM
- Accommodation Check-in
- Tour of Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road, Home of Irish Rugby.
- Day 3: Breakfast
- Tour of the world famous Garden of Ireland – County
- Wicklow including visits to the Sally Gap and Glendalough
- Monastic site that dates from the 11th century
- Lunch and return to Dublin City.
- Dinner at the Temple Bar Inn with an evening of traditional
- Irish Music
- Day 4: Breakfast
- Visit to Trinity College the Home of the Book of Kells
- Tour of the Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Jail
- Day 5: Breakfast and transfer to Dublin airport for departure to France.
- Transfer to Camp facilities.
- Typical Day in France
- 7.30 : Wake up call
- 8.00 : Breakfast
- 9.00: Language class (French/Spanish/English)
- 10.45: Rugby lesson
- 12.45: Lunch
- 14.00: Afternoon activity
- 18.00: Rugby Lesson
- 19.30: Dinner
- 20.00: Group activity
- 22.30: Bed
Activities included will vary from sporting (lessons in surfing sailing etc) to cultural with visits to the historical towns of Biarritz, Bayonne, San Sebastian and the Pamplona.
Price : €3500
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.